Various new records have been made available online for the English county of Norfolk.
At FamilySearch’s beta Discover Your Family History site, several new record collections have joined the Norfolk parish registers 1538-1900, which have been online since March 2010. The new collections are:
- Archdeacon’s transcripts 1600-1812;
- Bishop’s transcripts 1685-1941;
- Marriage bonds 1557-1915;
- Monumental inscriptions 1600-1900s;
- Non-conformist records 1613-1901;
- Poor Law Union records 1796-1900;
- Register of Electors 1844-1952.
The only drawback with these record collections is that you have to browse, rather than search, them.