Several new CDs of baptisms and marriages have been published by Docklands Ancestors, covering the East End of London and the Thames Estuary.
The new CDs, which you can buy at the ParishRegister.com website, are:
Parish Register Series
- Volume 61 St Anne Limehouse, baptism records (12,000 entries) 1854-1877.
Thames & River Medway Series
- Volume 79. St.Pauls Deptford 1895-1910 baptisms and marriages;
- Volume 80. St.James Gravesend 1852-1900 marriages;
- Volume 81. St.Nicholas Deptford 1813-1847 marriages;
- Volume 82. St.Andrews Waterside Mission, Gravesend 1865-1970 baptisms. This CD holds hundreds of baptisms for families leaving the UK and emigrating to Australia and New Zealand etc., including the vessel they sailed on.
- St Dunstan Stepney 1835-1837 CD;
- St Mary Whitechapel 1775-1792 CD;
- The Merchant Taylors 1520 to 1929 (36,000-entry searchable database and CD) and a new page on the website all about the Merchant Taylors).
Now in transcription
- St George in the East 1848-1861;
- St George in the East 1861-1877;
- St Dunstan Stepney 1837-1848.