Find My Past has recently added London, Middlesex and Halifax parish records to its collections.
Find My Past has announced:
We’ve just added over 50,000 new baptisms for Stepney and Spitalfields. The records are broken down by church making them easier for you to pinpoint your ancestors. We’ve added almost 20,000 records for Spitalfields and over 30,000 for Stepney with the breakdown by church as follows:
Stepney Churches East End Baptisms
- St Dunstan 1835-1848 – 11,967 new records;
- St George in the East 1861-1877 – 15,848 new records.
- Christ Church 1729-1795 – 19,481 – new records.
We’ve also added the London probate indexes for names A-F, and a complete dataset for Kent. Records that we have include:
- Over 15,000 records added for London for the years 1750 – 1858;
- 6,300 records for West Kent for the years 1750 – 1858;
- 128,000 records for East Kent for the years 1831 – 1841.
You can find these currently listed within Parish Burials.
This month also sees an inpressive update to the already extensive range of parish records on offer. We’ve just added an incredible 30,000 baptisms and almost 27,000 burials for the following Middlesex parishes:
- Bethnal Green Virginia Chapel
- Christchurch Greyfriars
- Covent Garden St Paul
- East Bedfont
- Edmonton St Paul
- Enfield Jesus Church
- Enfield St James
- Finsbury St Barnabas
- Finsbury St Thomas Charterhouse
- Hampton Wick
- Harrow All Saints
- Little Stanmore
- Mill Hill St Paul
- New Brentford
- Paddington St John
- St Andrew Ashley Place
- St John Great Marlborough Street
- St John Westminster
- St John Zachary
- St Katherine Creechurch
- St Leonard Foster Lane
- St Luke Berwick Street
- St Mary Vincent Square
- St Michael Burleigh Street
- St Michael Queenhithe
- St Mildred Bread Street
- St Peter Great Windmill Street
- St Philip Regent Street
- St Stephen Westminster
- St Vedast
- Staines workhouse
- Uxbridge Moor
- Uxbridge Moor St John
- West Drayton
- West Twyford
We’ve also increased the number of records on offer for Halifax St John and surrounding areas. The number of baptism records has grown from 16,715 to 72,295 and the number of burial records from 11,176 to 54,210. These new records provide greater coverage for the Halifax District.