Find My Past has announced the new databases it’ll be launching in 2012.
- the 1881-1901 Scottish censuses;
- three million crime, courts and convict records (in partnership with The National Archives);
- local records (including those for Wales, Westminster, Canterbury and Hertfordshire);
- electoral rolls 1832-1928 (in partnership with the British Library);
- maritime birth, marriage and death records.
Find My Past also promises:
- big improvements in family tree building;
- new tools to organise research;
- a new and improved help and advice section.